This is an exciting opportunity for your kids to get more involved in research. This study is looking at the effects of a fiber on GI tolerance in healthy children. Your child will consume a FDA approved fiber powder for a total of 40 days with breakfast. Parents or caregivers will need to assist the child with completing online questionnaires, 5 stool sample collections and consumption of the study product in its entirety.
If qualified, you may be compensated up to $1,250 for time and travel and receive study related care at no cost.
Qualified Participants Must:
- Be between the ages of 3 and 9, inclusive
- Be a regular consumer of breakfast
- Parent or guardian must be present for initial visit (identification is required)
- Be willing to collect stool samples, with assistance from parent or caregiver
- Be potty trained and have a bowel movement at least every other day
Click HERE if you are interested and our staff will contact you.