As a panelist, you will be asked to provide your opinions on a variety of food and non-food items. Testing is either onsite or at your house (pick up products and evaluate at home). Sessions can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, where you will be compensated for your time. If you are interested in becoming a panelist click on the button on the right.
How to Become a Product Taste Tester
- Click on the “Become a Panelist” button to the right to join
- Create an account (keep this info – you will need it later)
- Complete the onboarding survey
- Once registered, you will receive emails with a link to fill out surveys (this is how you qualify for testing)
- If you qualify for a test you will receive an email with a scheduling link or will be contacted by a recruiter
The online portal can be used to reschedule and cancel your appointment time.