We have a new research study evaluating the digestive effects of consuming commercially available sugar replacers in different combinations and different dose amounts provided in chewable gummy candies. Study participation involves 23 in-clinic visits and will last at least 2.5 months.
If qualified, you may be compensated up to $1,850 for your time and travel. You will also receive study related care at no cost.
Qualified participants must:
- Be a generally healthy adult; 18 – 45 years of age
- Have a BMI between 18.5 – 30.0 kg/m2
- Be willing to complete 23 clinic visits across at least 2.5 months
- Be willing to consume 12 – 30 chewable gummy candies
- Be willing to collect urine and stool samples